About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Gary Mackean, The Boy Who Draws Monsters, is the creator of the gremlin webcomic Barnaby and Loaker, Angus the Haggis Slayer and many other characters. Gary is an Edinburgh cartoonist and illustrator and is available for commissions and projects. garymackean@aol.com

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Upcoming 24 Click Exhibition

This poster along with several others will be showing at the Filmhouse in Edinburgh from the 27th Febuary til the 14th March in an Exhibition put together by Vangeli Moschopoulos, the Filmhouse and Edinburgh College of Art so come along and see the many exciting and interesting alternative movie posters that await you. I will be selling a few editions of this A2 screenprint poster as well so if you would like to purchase one of the prints then come along to filmhouse, leave a comment on my blog or get in contact with me through my email address.

No comments: