About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Gary Mackean, The Boy Who Draws Monsters, is the creator of the gremlin webcomic Barnaby and Loaker, Angus the Haggis Slayer and many other characters. Gary is an Edinburgh cartoonist and illustrator and is available for commissions and projects. garymackean@aol.com

Friday 15 April 2011

Illustration Friday- Journey


(Watercolour painting)


For the illustration friday topic: Journey I decided to illustrate a stormy night at Fingal's Cave, a sea cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa, Scotland. I've always wanted to journey up north and see Fingal's Cave even more so since I chose it for a location featured in my comic book Angus the Haggis Slayer- images for the comic book are shown in the previous post.

1 comment:

Tala said...

wow! you already have a unique style, and that is so hard to achieve...
awesome work!