About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Gary Mackean, The Boy Who Draws Monsters, is the creator of the gremlin webcomic Barnaby and Loaker, Angus the Haggis Slayer and many other characters. Gary is an Edinburgh cartoonist and illustrator and is available for commissions and projects. garymackean@aol.com

Thursday 18 September 2014

Jaws and the Giant Peach

 
Jaws and the Giant Peach

Soooo...In 2011 I created a painting of "When Jaws met James and the Giant Peach", A sort of mix mash of fiction. I think quite a few people liked it at the time but I was never overly happy with how rough it looked or the materials I used to create it.

Since then I've invested in a Wacom tablet and I thought I'd play around with some of my old ideas like this one.  I think this version of the idea is a lot smoother and closer to the original Jaws poster.

If anyone would like to see any other crossovers then shoot them my way and I'll try and get to work on them.

No comments: