About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Gary Mackean, The Boy Who Draws Monsters, is the creator of the gremlin webcomic Barnaby and Loaker, Angus the Haggis Slayer and many other characters. Gary is an Edinburgh cartoonist and illustrator and is available for commissions and projects. garymackean@aol.com

Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Night of the Hunter



Here is my poster for The Night of the Hunter, a 1955 American horror film directed by Charles Laughton and starring Robert Mitchum, Shelley Winters and Lillian Gish. The film follows religious fanatic and serial killer Rev. Harry Powell as he obsessively hunts down two young orphans who may know where a large sum of stolen money lies.

The Night of the Hunter is my all time favourite film ever since I watched it back in 2004. If you haven't seen it then I strongly urge you to do so.

No comments: