About Me

My photo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Gary Mackean, The Boy Who Draws Monsters, is the creator of the gremlin webcomic Barnaby and Loaker, Angus the Haggis Slayer and many other characters. Gary is an Edinburgh cartoonist and illustrator and is available for commissions and projects. garymackean@aol.com

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Mario and the flushed Yoshi...



Here is my first Mario cartoon.

I was always more of a Sonic the Hedgehog kind of guy, hence why I've created several cartoons to do with the blue hedgehog. Mario is a character that I have always liked the character and I've been trying to come up with a few funny cartoons to do with Mario for some time.

In this cartoon, Mario unblocks Princess Peach's toilet by pulling out a flushed yoshi type creature.

I'll hopefully make a few more cartoons to do with Mario's original profession as a plumber.

No comments: